Skip to main content

HOW TO TALK EXTENSIVELY ARIGHT- JULIET IKE



THE TEA WOMAN IS BACK๐Ÿ’ƒ

(She walks in majestically like one who just won a jackpot of  peacefulness, She's confident of what her audience would get once they know it's HER, straight she went towards the couch to take position, she sits, crosses her legs and with a big smile she screamed; "The Tea Woman is Back")

Errrrrm
Greetings everyone and welcome back. Let's say I took a break on this space and here is why; I had to keep the excitement and desire for more cups of my rich, creamy and tasty tea alive so I won't get you bored and here comes with the final dose to make it up. I am practically sure you all had great time sipping my first cup of tea some days back and I know too you are eager and hungry for more today. 
So let begin, my table is set, my tea cups and beverages are all set and prepared for this next half of our journey together. 

A lot have been wondering and asking; why the tea woman?
Well, I'm sure this post answers all your questions about "the Teawoman and her cups of tea'.

WHY GET A TEA FROM JULIET๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

First, it is because of my undying love for you and I want you to see you thrive in your endeavors of life.
Secondly, I'm worried about the horrible situations you've been through which has lingered for so long and I have a desire of you breaking out of mental slavery.
 It is also my desire for you to hear my story, and know that good things still comes from horrible situations
Same vein, I want your story to be heard just the way you're reading mine.
I as well want you to know that there's a better perspective to how you view life.

This is why, I won't share mere stories but;
1. Nuggets on life generally ranging from physical, mental and spiritual
2. Poems and inspiring stories
3. Real life lessons on business, career, education, family, relationship and more
4. Creative ways to better living and lifestyles
5. My information is not restricted to class, gender or status, it's for everyone who desires growth.

WHY THE NAME "TEA"
T- Talking
E- Extensively
A- Aright

This is where we talk with value and relevance, no micing of words or disguise. Which is the reason our slogan is "Spill The Truth as It Were(STTIW), and just as we sip, we discuss because we are not in a hurry to trash out things that will be of great benefit to our life and our future.

Oh! More importantly, permit me to make a formal introduction of myself; my full name is Ike, Juliet Chiamaka; a citizen of Nigeria with a poetry name Julz. A Sociologist by profession and aspiring to be Africa's best Social Physicist. I will love to be a Criminologist too, whose passion was born out of my love for the movie "Columbiana". My hobbies are writing, blogging and meeting new people (networking), though I'm the introverted type, but I don't hesitate to mingle especially when I know it will be valuable. Oh! I didn't mention that I'm a nerd, though a lot doesn't like to be called that!
I love skin care too, and that was what birthed my desire to start an online skin care business by name Maka Cosmetics, you can check it out on Facebook (https://m.facebook.com/MakaCosmetics1/)and IG ( https://www.instagram.com/p/B8d709dJW2K/?igshid=10ev1eypa7r6i) 

Maka Cosmetic is a Skin Care Brand

As part of my humanitarian service, I run an NGO by name The Lighters Foundation, an organization whose focus is on "Youths and Sustainable Development", you can check us out here too; Facebook (https://m.facebook.com/thelightersfoundationafrique/), IG ( https://www.instagram.com/p/B65GTx9J-NU/?igshid=z67oxtt1q4am). 

The Lighters Foundation is geared towards African Development

My passion for humanity made me a diehard lover of volunteering which I'd consistently stuck to since 2018. Below are an excerpts of my volunteer day with " Mary Remarkable Foundation " in 2019



My drive towards personal development made me a protege of Brian Tracy, Ben Carson and Rick Warren for and more importantly, I'm a lover of God, which makes me a Christian and a Believer. I love to read from Kenneth Hagin, Kenneth Copeland, Joyce Meyers, Stormie Omartian, Mike Murdock and many others where I drink from Spiritually and Mentally. Hmmmm my self intro is beginning to look like a biography๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‰, please just permit me to blow a bit of my trumpet, because no one will do it better than I will๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
A volunteer day with The Valuable Woman Network in Port Harcourt

My journey to poetry started in middle 2018, and by God's undying favour, I've had opportunities to perform at different platforms. 
My performance at Hallelujah concert in 2019

As an offshoot of my foundation, I run an online group where I share timely nuggets on poetry, this is aside four (4) other groups I try reaching out to people with books (my book hub), Sustainable jobs (a group where I share job links so people get for paid employment), Oasis of Life (a guidance and counselling group) and lastly the movie icon group (for scriptwriters, actors and the likes).
My posts comes weekly so I don't get to bore you๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜š


Finally as i'm about to drop my cup, let me remind you again that "I LOVE YOU".

Comments

  1. ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ❤️❤️❤️๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒน

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for a refill. Love your tea. Good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwn....glad you liked it, just get your cup ready cos there's always tea to share๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading, glad you like it❤

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Caleb for sipping from my cup๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜š

      Delete
  5. I had a good sip this morning Miss TEA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwn.....glad to know you enjoyed it!
      Don't forget to sip as much as you can

      Delete
    2. That was nice Juliet ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ you just made me start crushing on you. Please don't get upset because you caused it.

      Delete
    3. Lol...it's allowed. Thanks for sipping

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and do leave a comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I JOURNEYED THROUGH PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT/BRANDING IN LOCKDOWN- Godwin Justina

LOCKUP SERIES (EPISODE 4) The outbreak of the pandemic/lockdown can be considered a blessing or a curse. While some rejoice, others weep; this is to tell you the level at which it affects individuals/groups differs. A lot of businesses had shut down, some have lost jobs, money, opportunities while some are gaining. It's no longer news to state that people are beginning to maximize the online space this season especially for profitable development......Life is unpredictable, it comes with lots of surprises and sometimes uncertainties. No wonder they say; "What is acceptable to one might not be accepted by others". We might pass through same experience but different lessons. If you've been following this series, you will realize I've been sharing stories of top influencers, and that of " Godwin Justina" is no exceptions. In case you're sipping from here for the first time, do take out time to read previous episodes for better understandin

HOW TO START BLOGGING FOR FREE- Juliet Ike

HOW MY BLOG TOPPED 100 PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT BLOGS ON FEEDSPOT WITHIN THREE MONTHS OF OPERATING (SPECIAL EPISODE) Look who is back here๐Ÿ˜, your Teawoman of course. I' m pretty sure you are surprised to see this post because truly I wasn't done sharing stories on " Lockup Series", but w hen the thought of sharing this came, I just couldn't resist because I saw the need, so enjoy the READ!  One of the things most bloggers will never teach or tell you is " How to start ", especially those who are earning from it because truth is; there is competition in this market. What differentiates you is the " contents " you're able to put up on your blog.  To a large extent, they are not to blame because obviously what most persons seek if "Free Training" which you're likely never to get. It is believed that "free things are usually not appreciated" and this have proven to be true over the years. When I was about

MEET THE LADY WHO SERVES HER READERS TEA-Juliet Ike

                                  Welcome to my blog๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒน WHO I AM! Whoop! Whoop!! Whoop!!! Who is in for a story?  Well permit me to take you on a journey of a story untold๐Ÿ” Here she comes!  She is full of energy, gifted, passionate, and in her usual goal getter spirit and to crown it, she is obsessed about just what she does.  You can go ahead and name the other qualities she is made and stocked of ready to take you on a lifetime journey of stories never told before now. Here is all you have to do, just seat back relaxed and ready to be inspired and educated by her. Scene one  (Room set and furnished, door opened, curtain raised and she walks towards the dinning table, grabs a cup of tea nicely served, walks towards the couch, sits down, leg crossed even as she sips from the cup of tea)๐Ÿ˜š (She sips again, takes off her spectacles so you could see life through her eyes as she talks and with a big smile holistically portraying her beautiful dent