Skip to main content

MEET THE LADY WHO SERVES HER READERS TEA-Juliet Ike

                                 
Welcome to my blog🤗🤗🌹
WHO I AM!

Whoop! Whoop!! Whoop!!!
Who is in for a story? 

Well permit me to take you on a journey of a story untold🔍

Here she comes! 
She is full of energy, gifted, passionate, and in her usual goal getter spirit and to crown it, she is obsessed about just what she does. 

You can go ahead and name the other qualities she is made and stocked of ready to take you on a lifetime journey of stories never told before now. Here is all you have to do, just seat back relaxed and ready to be inspired and educated by her.

Scene one 

(Room set and furnished, door opened, curtain raised and she walks towards the dinning table, grabs a cup of tea nicely served, walks towards the couch, sits down, leg crossed even as she sips from the cup of tea)😚

(She sips again, takes off her spectacles so you could see life through her eyes as she talks and with a big smile holistically portraying her beautiful dentition, she screams; "HELLO!!! my name is JULIET and you are welcome to my blog🤭🤭🤭)

Oh wow!!!
Really?
Sounds great!
This is a Dream come true!
Trust me when I say, "nothing is impossible"

Hey! Before you attempt leaving, and probably seem to be lost why you are here, I've got another cup of tea to share, will you mind joining me?
Just grab a seat and let's enjoy this moment.

Well this is the real me talking to you!
Oh!! I'm shy🙈🙈🙈

Like I can't believe I'm doing this!
But it's expedient I do so because I so love you, and I want to see you grow! I'd never dreamt of being a blogger, I am just that little girl with ideas, ready to share with whoever is ready to hear me, I'd once shared my story on group chats, but it seem to have reached just few persons, but now, I want the world to hear it at the same time.

So this is me aspiring to be your gist partner, even as you take a peek into my real life journey, I want to be the one you can share your pain to even as we both gain peace to stand together!
This is where I will love you to pour out your pains, agony and be ready to get back on track!!!

You don't feel guilty on my page, rather I scold you even as I talk senses to you because I so love you.

I know you've been starved of good meals,probably you haven't had a full course in a long time, and that's why I will be serving you cups of tea to drink as much as you will be ready to eat from this table afterwards.


You get to drink daily from me😋

This is where I want you to drop any vague thing you've heard about life, and embrace the real truth and gospel of life!

Oh need I tell you I won't be doing this alone!

Yea! My Father is here with me and he is ever ready to help you succeed just I have in my little journey of life!

Get ready to be spoiled here, because I promise to serve you fresh dishes as long as you won't get tired of eating my brain

Yes I will be pouring all the knowledge I have learnt for the part years of my existence backed by sometimes pleasant and other times unpleasant experiences of tears and pain that I had to embrace with no "pin of regrets" because as we all know it, experience they say and I concur is and will always be a teacher of all time (though some has argued if it be the best or not) and to the height of it professionalism gained from my years of deep dive study into life and all you can think of it.

There are days I will also feature your models and coaches on my blog, "Teamwork they say is what brings out the best in people", so it's not just me sharing but other learned colleagues sharing as well. 

There are days I will have to put up a blog, so all I'm taking doesn't sound vague and unreal, this is so you see me face to face and ask me questions that bothers your heart which needs answers like raindrops so chill off those hot pressures on your chest.

Continuous sipping, no starving here😋❤🌹


I won't starve you love poems, fictional stories and rhymes to cool off your hectic days and trying times, I will be ready to cuddle, wipe your tears with my apron and give you a pat to move on. 

Now let me be professional, you might be wondering, what's it with the name TEA with Juliet, why not Pap or Custard😀😀😋😋

(Yawns, she seem to be tired or probably pressured, kindly excuse her as she would like to visit the loo😀😀, a break won't kill...oh! I guess there's power failure too, ouch! Power Holders will never disappoint us for once...she will be back soon, stay glued!)

Kprakpra!!!
Pause!

TO BE CONTINUED..., watch out for the next post!!!

And hey! Don't forget to drop a comment below👇👇👇😚😚, more importantly, tell your friend to check her out🌼🌼❤❤

You're loved❤❤❤

Comments

  1. Well-done. Am eagerly following up on all subsequent updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Thank you so much for your response, I will definitely keep you updated📌

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the Tea 🍵🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, hope you'll drink from me daily

      Delete
  3. Oh this is really cool... I enjoyed the tea... Lols

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwn.....thanks for sipping, hope you get to catch more here often🌹

      Delete
  4. Everywhere Lipton... Good Job... Keep it Coming...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwn......thanks for sipping from my cup😍

      Delete
  5. This Great Dear, more Grace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Great Dear, more Grace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Great Dear, more Grace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julz😍
    You are quite dramatic, and yes! I love every bit of your drama.
    More Grace dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...you're creative👌🏻👏🏻🥰

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful bio on display... May your stream of inspiration never run dry. Great job, sis. Ride on, ma������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen
      Thanks a lot, I do appreciate your kind words.

      Delete
  11. Wow!!!
    Juliet, you've got a unique style of communicating your ideas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully and intelligently written... Really nice and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and do leave a comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I JOURNEYED THROUGH PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT/BRANDING IN LOCKDOWN- Godwin Justina

LOCKUP SERIES (EPISODE 4) The outbreak of the pandemic/lockdown can be considered a blessing or a curse. While some rejoice, others weep; this is to tell you the level at which it affects individuals/groups differs. A lot of businesses had shut down, some have lost jobs, money, opportunities while some are gaining. It's no longer news to state that people are beginning to maximize the online space this season especially for profitable development......Life is unpredictable, it comes with lots of surprises and sometimes uncertainties. No wonder they say; "What is acceptable to one might not be accepted by others". We might pass through same experience but different lessons. If you've been following this series, you will realize I've been sharing stories of top influencers, and that of " Godwin Justina" is no exceptions. In case you're sipping from here for the first time, do take out time to read previous episodes for better understandin

HOW TO START BLOGGING FOR FREE- Juliet Ike

HOW MY BLOG TOPPED 100 PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT BLOGS ON FEEDSPOT WITHIN THREE MONTHS OF OPERATING (SPECIAL EPISODE) Look who is back here😍, your Teawoman of course. I' m pretty sure you are surprised to see this post because truly I wasn't done sharing stories on " Lockup Series", but w hen the thought of sharing this came, I just couldn't resist because I saw the need, so enjoy the READ!  One of the things most bloggers will never teach or tell you is " How to start ", especially those who are earning from it because truth is; there is competition in this market. What differentiates you is the " contents " you're able to put up on your blog.  To a large extent, they are not to blame because obviously what most persons seek if "Free Training" which you're likely never to get. It is believed that "free things are usually not appreciated" and this have proven to be true over the years. When I was about