Skip to main content

HOW TO START BLOGGING FOR FREE- Juliet Ike


HOW MY BLOG TOPPED 100 PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT BLOGS ON FEEDSPOT WITHIN THREE MONTHS OF OPERATING


(SPECIAL EPISODE)

Look who is back here๐Ÿ˜, your Teawoman of course. I'm pretty sure you are surprised to see this post because truly I wasn't done sharing stories on "Lockup Series", but when the thought of sharing this came, I just couldn't resist because I saw the need, so enjoy the READ! 

One of the things most bloggers will never teach or tell you is " How to start ", especially those who are earning from it because truth is; there is competition in this market. What differentiates you is the " contents" you're able to put up on your blog. 

To a large extent, they are not to blame because obviously what most persons seek if "Free Training" which you're likely never to get. It is believed that "free things are usually not appreciated" and this have proven to be true over the years.



When I was about to start my blog, I remembered vividly how I reached out to a friend who was already in the business; I wanted a guide and was willing to pay any reasonable amount just to learn the art, but guess what?
She rudely turned me down.
Probably she saw me as a threat to the industry๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I actually smiled while making this post, but the truth is; it wasn't a funny experience as at the time it happened.

Oh wow!
Don't be surprised, life itself is full of surprises!
Do when I eventually learnt mine, instead of being autocratic about it, I made up my mind to have an open approach to it and today, I teach blogging full time. I also help starters set up their sites and guide them through the early stage to it.

In this post, I will give you few points to note when setting up a blog, but before then, permit me to share "my testimony"๐Ÿ˜......
I'm pretty sure you took note of my heading!

I Want to pride in this story I'm about to share, because truly every step to success isn't ordinary.

It was on a Thursday evening at about 7:30pm while preparing to attend my " Writing Mentorship class" pioneered by my coach "Okoye Ijeoma Dicta", I had this urge to check my mail and the first message I saw was the picture of what's below๐Ÿ‘‡



What?

How did this happen?

I screamed!

I had goose bombs and lots of butterflies in my belly, and the first thing that proceeded from my mouth was; " Father I thank you"!

I knew only God could do this because this was a blog I started barely 3months ago, so I knew for sure my strength didn't give me this but God's grace.

Truly, I knew how I started!
The inner voices and echoes I had to deal with before yielding to the call
The challenges I had in setting up a proper site, which as a result of funds, I had to start with blogspot and just in a twinkle God changed the storyline. Well, it will interest you that _I'm finally moving to a proper site soon"..........but, what if I'd ignored the making process and couldn't deal with all that happened, and probably waiting for the time I will get he full money to opening a proper site like I'd always wanted, I probably won't be here and the lives I'd reached within these months wouldn't have been something to reckon with.

First lesson as a freebie blogger; don't wait for perfection before you start, start anywhere because perfection will catch up with you on the way.
The full story on how I started is on my social media pages, follow me so you get the full gist;

Facebook: @Juliet Ike
Instagram: @realjulietike
Twitter: @_julietike
YouTube: @Juliet Ike
LinkedIn: Ike Juliet

I decided to upload it there to keep in touch with you, so forgive me๐Ÿ˜˜
To access the gist on how I got featured on feedspot, kindly read with the link below๐Ÿ‘‡

FEEDSPOT.COM

How You can Start a Blog from square one


Source: Unsplash


Understand that you're necessarily not going to be a pro in writing before starting, but at least you should have some skills in content creation, because this is what differentiate your blog from others. 

What most readers are interested in is CONTENTS, so if yours is wack from the beginning then know you ain't ready for the business. Now yo the steps;

1. Have an open mind to it; what is your intentions for being a blogger, you should be able to define it because this is what will keep you head up amidst storms; for me, money wasn't my first target, I knew the money will come but I just had to start.

2. You don't need all the money to start; a smart phone and data is enough, at least that was how I started, all depends if you're ready or not. In case you have a laptop, then it's an advantage.

3. You need a site, so get started by signing up to at least one.

4. Create your content early so you don't bug yourself when the time to post comes.

5. Carry your matter on your head; the truth is, if you don't publicize your blog, no one will, so be shameless enough to remain consistent when you eventually start.



I hope the above points had gone a long way to helping you. Just when you're ready to start and you need guidance and mentorship, don't hesitate to contact me. Send all questions, bookings, consultation etc to julietchiamakaike@gmail.com or WhatsApp 07015222672.

I know you got value, don't hesitate to leave a comment and do share๐Ÿ˜˜

You're loved❤๐ŸŒธ

Comments

  1. I love this. I will love to learn from you someday. That was a very hot tea to start the day with. Of course, with a very nice cookie alongside(development story)๐Ÿ˜€

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be an honour to work with you.......thanks for sipping, I'm glad you like it❤๐Ÿ˜˜

      Delete
  2. Okafor Martins02 June, 2020 20:01

    Hot tea��. keep blazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm inspired...
    Good work dear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is commendable, well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...
    Amazing one

    Thanks a lot Ike Juliet for this piece.

    Hope to meet up with you for this some day.

    More strength and knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...
    Amazing one

    Thanks a lot Ike Juliet for this piece.

    Hope to meet up with you for this some day.

    More strength and knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful lady Julz. You just inspired me to pick up what I dropped out of frustration.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this ,Julie....The tea was served warm๐Ÿ”ฅ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?๐Ÿ˜ Thanks for sipping❤

      Delete
  9. Uchechi Goodness03 June, 2020 05:40

    You are doing well ������

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so inspiring. Thanks dear

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so inspiring. Thanks dear

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so inspiring. Thanks dear

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was very helpful. Thank you so much ma'am๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow great well I just caught an insight now ...Mama Tea I want to start blogging now ooo...well done this is great , you're doing well .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sipping, glad you got value. If you need any assistant, kindly DM me on; 07015222672 on WhatsApp

      Delete
  15. Thank you ma'am for value. I'm really inspired to start my blog. More contents☺️

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a hot afternoon tea

    Your story is inspiring so as you.

    Thanks for sharing ma'ma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow I'm inspired, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woww, this is hot tea, glad to sip from it. I'll like to start my own blog also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's great to hear, let me know when you're ready so I can put you through.

      Delete
  19. Wow! I'm so inspired with this your write-up,it's really a hot ☕tea.Thanks so much Ma'am Julie

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's lovely. Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are right about what you put up here. Thank you for the information. Remain blessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I'm glad you learnt something

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and do leave a comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I JOURNEYED THROUGH PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT/BRANDING IN LOCKDOWN- Godwin Justina

LOCKUP SERIES (EPISODE 4) The outbreak of the pandemic/lockdown can be considered a blessing or a curse. While some rejoice, others weep; this is to tell you the level at which it affects individuals/groups differs. A lot of businesses had shut down, some have lost jobs, money, opportunities while some are gaining. It's no longer news to state that people are beginning to maximize the online space this season especially for profitable development......Life is unpredictable, it comes with lots of surprises and sometimes uncertainties. No wonder they say; "What is acceptable to one might not be accepted by others". We might pass through same experience but different lessons. If you've been following this series, you will realize I've been sharing stories of top influencers, and that of " Godwin Justina" is no exceptions. In case you're sipping from here for the first time, do take out time to read previous episodes for better understandin

MEET THE LADY WHO SERVES HER READERS TEA-Juliet Ike

                                  Welcome to my blog๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒน WHO I AM! Whoop! Whoop!! Whoop!!! Who is in for a story?  Well permit me to take you on a journey of a story untold๐Ÿ” Here she comes!  She is full of energy, gifted, passionate, and in her usual goal getter spirit and to crown it, she is obsessed about just what she does.  You can go ahead and name the other qualities she is made and stocked of ready to take you on a lifetime journey of stories never told before now. Here is all you have to do, just seat back relaxed and ready to be inspired and educated by her. Scene one  (Room set and furnished, door opened, curtain raised and she walks towards the dinning table, grabs a cup of tea nicely served, walks towards the couch, sits down, leg crossed even as she sips from the cup of tea)๐Ÿ˜š (She sips again, takes off her spectacles so you could see life through her eyes as she talks and with a big smile holistically portraying her beautiful dent