Skip to main content

HOW MUCH OF THE TEA WOMAN DO YOU KNOW?


It's Tea Time😋😍

INTRODUCING THE "GET TO KNOW ME SERIES "


Whoop! Whoop!!
Do you feel I kept you waiting?
Oh sorry if I did, but hey!
The tea woman is here!!

Just before I serve you the main gist, permit me to take you through a journey............


📌FEATS UNTOLD📌

(She walks in afore time majestically with her tea cup, heads towards the couch, sits and as always is ready for a chat. She sips a little from her cup, with a broad smile she holla!)

Hey Tea-mates
Your Tea woman is here again!!!

Did you miss me😉😉, well I missed you too😚😚........errrrrm, okay........first, let me officially welcome you all to a new a month❤
Welcome to the month of March😍

Yea, I'm elated to see this new month, hopefully I don't know if you feel the same!
Not only is it my birth month (9th of March precisely), but a month I’m rest assured I'm stepping up my game.

2020 started for me on a very bad note, but regardless, the last day in the month of February gave me an insight on how positivity can arise from negative situations. 

I'm not about to sound motivational, but what I'm sharing is reality, this was what happened to me!

31st December, 2019 at about 8:30pm, I was returning from my Elder Sister's supermarket, heading home to prepare for crossover service in church, I had a flash drive with me which I took to a friend's place to transfer some of my files that was recorded from an event I organized (since I was crossing all T's to leave for NYSC). Unfortunately, I misplaced the flash drive, how it happened I still can't figure it out till date. At first when I took note of it, I shrugged it off my mind thinking that it was a joke and I couldn't imagine it, not until I searched through the street over a million times, yet I couldn't find it.

Like the very moment you've just finished collating materials, details and documents you need for the new year, suddenly it disappears into thin air, how could that happen?
Like where do you even start from?

You've had your goals for the year mapped out, some if not all the nuggets that are supposed to shoot up your energy now looks like a flat tire!

On a serious note, depression almost got the best of me, while others were celebrating the new year, I was embittered, and I felt I'd lost it all, to the point the thoughts of suicide crept in!

This continued till 4th of January, 2020 around 9:45pm when I had to "talk it out  with Me and God", this was after series of weeping, sobbing which had continuously been like that since the occurrence of the incident. Trust me, I didn't really pray, I only " Talked", I spoke to God, and after pouring my heart out, I took my time till when I knew I'd confidence that I wasn't going to die the next minute, and that was it.

Within a twinkle of an eye, I started working on my goals, from which I started my Skin business which is now a brand named "Maka Cosmetics", same January I had a masterclass about social media and skin care session with a group of persons.

February, I started my blog and that's a product of an idea I had conceived since early 2019, this is aside my poems that has been submitted to be featured on  some books and magazines and the list goes.........

Now here is the lesson;

Things might not turn out as expected, but don't be so fast giving up, Patience, forgiveness, and avoid sleeping over one's mistake will help you move faster in pursuit of your vision, and above all, don't lose yourself trying to fix things up, success is not a destination but a process, each step to it doesn't come easy, but perseverance will help keep your head up!

More importantly, don't let God out your deeds, his directions are so reliable!



Have you met the woman who's gone through so much pain, yet unshattered?

For those whose been following strictly on my media page, I earlier announced the "Get To Know Me Series" ( a series I intend sharing all you need to know about me, my feats, successes as well as challenges  I'd faced in attaining the little heights I've reached) kicks off this week, starting with the next post here, so watch out for it and do subscribe to know when it drops👇.
Just before I close my curtains, permit me reaffirm my love for you by giving you this kiss💋

Comments

  1. This reminds me a whole lot of how my purpose drastically changed for better after I lost the phone that has my anthology. I was depressed, redrepressed and undepressed. 😂 😂 You know how this feels. But I got to ask myself some questions that helped me appreciate the loss. In all God didn't want me to drop a time bomb that'd be destructive to the society. I mean, that anthology had lots and lots of erotic poems. Though the society we live in would appreciate it so well because of the content and it'd sell massively though. But I asked myself "what impact would it make? Would it in anyway change the society for better or add to the menace of sexual immortality?" It was when I answered these questions that I vowed not to write what will not cause a positive change in the lives of my readers and listeners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can so relate to this.........the best part is you being able to move on despite the challenge. I do applaud your boldness👏👏❤

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this piece. You know, the sting of a honey bee could be painful, but without it there will be no honey.
    We all pass through diverse temptations just to discover that our success in life wouldn't have been possible without those obstacles.
    Only trust in the monarch of the universe, trusting Him to always navigate our life.
    Once again, thanks for the tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true, God's time they say is the best, and his plans are always on point. Thanks for sipping from this tea of mine😍

      Delete
  3. Was a long and calm read. Thanks for sharing a piece of your mind with the world.

    Keep serving tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking time to read Poetic Nurse, I'm glad you like it.

      Delete
    2. I lost my dad on the 2nd of January 2020 and it was really a big blow to me but I didn't let it weigh me down coz God never left me and He still has good plans for me.
      Thanks for this well served tea. Looking forward to the next one with so much enthusiasm and eagerness

      Delete
    3. Kai!

      I'm lost in words, but all I can say is that you keep being strong, knowing that God always got your back!

      I value you, and I promise not to starve you of more inspiring tea cups

      Delete
  4. Interesting masterpiece from a well you're yet to unravel it's depth. Others may have been born with a silver spoon, but you might just have been born with a golden pen. Thumbs up !!... Obumeneme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting masterpiece from a well you're yet to unravel it's depth. Others may have been born with a silver spoon, but you might just have been born with a golden pen. Thumbs up !!... Obumeneme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, and for the compliment👍

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and do leave a comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I JOURNEYED THROUGH PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT/BRANDING IN LOCKDOWN- Godwin Justina

LOCKUP SERIES (EPISODE 4) The outbreak of the pandemic/lockdown can be considered a blessing or a curse. While some rejoice, others weep; this is to tell you the level at which it affects individuals/groups differs. A lot of businesses had shut down, some have lost jobs, money, opportunities while some are gaining. It's no longer news to state that people are beginning to maximize the online space this season especially for profitable development......Life is unpredictable, it comes with lots of surprises and sometimes uncertainties. No wonder they say; "What is acceptable to one might not be accepted by others". We might pass through same experience but different lessons. If you've been following this series, you will realize I've been sharing stories of top influencers, and that of " Godwin Justina" is no exceptions. In case you're sipping from here for the first time, do take out time to read previous episodes for better understandin

HOW TO START BLOGGING FOR FREE- Juliet Ike

HOW MY BLOG TOPPED 100 PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT BLOGS ON FEEDSPOT WITHIN THREE MONTHS OF OPERATING (SPECIAL EPISODE) Look who is back here😍, your Teawoman of course. I' m pretty sure you are surprised to see this post because truly I wasn't done sharing stories on " Lockup Series", but w hen the thought of sharing this came, I just couldn't resist because I saw the need, so enjoy the READ!  One of the things most bloggers will never teach or tell you is " How to start ", especially those who are earning from it because truth is; there is competition in this market. What differentiates you is the " contents " you're able to put up on your blog.  To a large extent, they are not to blame because obviously what most persons seek if "Free Training" which you're likely never to get. It is believed that "free things are usually not appreciated" and this have proven to be true over the years. When I was about

MEET THE LADY WHO SERVES HER READERS TEA-Juliet Ike

                                  Welcome to my blog🤗🤗🌹 WHO I AM! Whoop! Whoop!! Whoop!!! Who is in for a story?  Well permit me to take you on a journey of a story untold🔍 Here she comes!  She is full of energy, gifted, passionate, and in her usual goal getter spirit and to crown it, she is obsessed about just what she does.  You can go ahead and name the other qualities she is made and stocked of ready to take you on a lifetime journey of stories never told before now. Here is all you have to do, just seat back relaxed and ready to be inspired and educated by her. Scene one  (Room set and furnished, door opened, curtain raised and she walks towards the dinning table, grabs a cup of tea nicely served, walks towards the couch, sits down, leg crossed even as she sips from the cup of tea)😚 (She sips again, takes off her spectacles so you could see life through her eyes as she talks and with a big smile holistically portraying her beautiful dent