Skip to main content

HOW I JOURNEYED THROUGH PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT/BRANDING IN LOCKDOWN- Godwin Justina


LOCKUP SERIES

(EPISODE 4)

The outbreak of the pandemic/lockdown can be considered a blessing or a curse. While some rejoice, others weep; this is to tell you the level at which it affects individuals/groups differs.

A lot of businesses had shut down, some have lost jobs, money, opportunities while some are gaining. It's no longer news to state that people are beginning to maximize the online space this season especially for profitable development......Life is unpredictable, it comes with lots of surprises and sometimes uncertainties.

No wonder
they say; "What is acceptable to one might not be accepted by others". We might pass through same experience but different lessons.

If you've been following this series, you will realize I've been sharing stories of top influencers, and that of " Godwin Justina" is no exceptions. In case you're sipping from here for the first time, do take out time to read previous episodes for better understanding.

MEET TINA



Godwin, Anurika Justina is a Presenter, Public speaker, Self Confidence Coach and Youth Counselor. 
Founder of GIST with TINA; a platform for sincere conversations about life experiences and an opportunity to unburden. She is also the Author of the book, "Save The Year".


HER STORY

My lockdown started with attending series of online meetings, seminars and conferences. I've had my goals for the year duly stated, I'd achieved some and I'm still smashing them irrespective of the present situation.

I've had to evaluate my personal relationships with people and also upgrade my brand, GIST with TINA. Change is one difficult aspect of humans life which is not easy to influence, nevertheless one needs to keep pushing.

The post Covid era became a concern to me. I have always been this kind of lady who thinks of the future and not what is happening now. I find a solution to the now and stay proactive for the future so post covid era got me bothered then I had to sit down to re-strategise and re-evaluate my past achievements. I appraised myself and forged ahead with greater global plans. This period has indeed been a reinventing moment for me.

I also realised the things I could do and the things I can't change that I've bothered about. I made away with irrelevant deals and got more collaborations to foster my brand,GIST with TINA and my career.




Bottom line of my story is;

a. You need to pay more attention to yourself this period; fight those inner battles and learn to forge ahead.

b. This is a period to strengthen the cords of friendship especially the ones valuable to you.

c. This is the best time to promote your brand; look out for collaborations and host those conferences, trainings, webinars, etc.

As much as things are changing, people as well are changing alongside, all you need is to note your strength & weakness so you dive into areas that fit perfectly with you.

I hope this inspires you, thanks for reading.

Don't hesitate to leave a comment.
You're loved❤

Comments

  1. This is beautifully crafted Julz...Well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking time to sip from my cup❤

      Delete
    2. What a right and timely time to serve this hot tea, what a tea ,Tgirl

      Delete
  2. Okafor martins29 May, 2020 21:11

    Yummy and delectable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said....thank you ma

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very Wonderful peice ma😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always serving it hot😘😘...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not even done reading.. but the contents is mad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Making optimum use of the period. Each season comes with ups n downs.

    It is a blessing if we can carefully sought the subtle opportunities in this lockdown. Or, just decide to go with the saying "na just to survive 2020 oo". Our choices come into play.

    Greater Feats Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow wonderful. Keep moving ma'am

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful piece. More Grace Tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good write up
    More Grace to you

    ReplyDelete
  11. So proud of u my love.
    Holy Spirit continue to give u inspiration to do more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So proud of u my love.
    Holy Spirit continue to give u inspiration to do more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Educating


    Thank you so much for this

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good one from Tina. The tea tastes great in Kebbi. Need some more. Please stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More is coming😁, thanks for sipping, glad you liked it......and do stay safe too❤

      Delete
  15. Awesome story. You're an ever forward thinking lady. I admire your tenacious spirit. Keep blazing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is awesome.
    It is indeed a time to work on myself.

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, glad you know better.......thanks for sipping❤

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and do leave a comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO START BLOGGING FOR FREE- Juliet Ike

HOW MY BLOG TOPPED 100 PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT BLOGS ON FEEDSPOT WITHIN THREE MONTHS OF OPERATING (SPECIAL EPISODE) Look who is back here😍, your Teawoman of course. I' m pretty sure you are surprised to see this post because truly I wasn't done sharing stories on " Lockup Series", but w hen the thought of sharing this came, I just couldn't resist because I saw the need, so enjoy the READ!  One of the things most bloggers will never teach or tell you is " How to start ", especially those who are earning from it because truth is; there is competition in this market. What differentiates you is the " contents " you're able to put up on your blog.  To a large extent, they are not to blame because obviously what most persons seek if "Free Training" which you're likely never to get. It is believed that "free things are usually not appreciated" and this have proven to be true over the years. When I was about

MEET THE LADY WHO SERVES HER READERS TEA-Juliet Ike

                                  Welcome to my blog🤗🤗🌹 WHO I AM! Whoop! Whoop!! Whoop!!! Who is in for a story?  Well permit me to take you on a journey of a story untold🔍 Here she comes!  She is full of energy, gifted, passionate, and in her usual goal getter spirit and to crown it, she is obsessed about just what she does.  You can go ahead and name the other qualities she is made and stocked of ready to take you on a lifetime journey of stories never told before now. Here is all you have to do, just seat back relaxed and ready to be inspired and educated by her. Scene one  (Room set and furnished, door opened, curtain raised and she walks towards the dinning table, grabs a cup of tea nicely served, walks towards the couch, sits down, leg crossed even as she sips from the cup of tea)😚 (She sips again, takes off her spectacles so you could see life through her eyes as she talks and with a big smile holistically portraying her beautiful dent