Skip to main content

MEET JULIET IKE; Founder Tea With Juliet Blog

The Tea woman is always seated on her couch😍

📌GET TO KNOW ME SERIES📌


(EPISODE One)

Just before you start imagining the wonders she's about revealing, the cravings of your stereotypes and judgments about this series, can you please promise me to read this with all humility, thereby leaving this page fulfilled that you've acquired something intriguing from her story.


On the other hand, the series of whom you're about reading is a that of a 23 year old lady (whose birthday is today; 9th of March🙊🙊). Oh wow! 

I hope you aren't dissatisfied already? Your head might have whimed; "What experience does this little girl have and is about sharing to a man/woman (suit your name if it's necessary😀) of my age... Well, that's to tell you that life happens, so let life humble you with her story.

Errrm...Mind you, Could you join me with this cup of tea, as I talk you through my life journey!

Oh! Sorry I forgot to tell you to grab a seat!
The story I'm about sharing is quite a long read, and you might get exhausted standing.

Let me also offer you tissue and handkerchief, so just when you start crying, you might need something to clean your eyes and blow your muccor😀😀...oh sorry it sounds irritating, but hey! That shit is likely to happen!


Happy birthday to the Tea woman💋
Man's make up is seems so surreal and one could wonder if truly he was formed only from dusts (just like the Holy Book says), not just growing from an embryo to a new born infant, he passes through the stages of childhood, adolescent then adulthood. One could imagine the pace at which such growth occurs, which probably takes lot of hours in development (both physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally).

These are the stages with which I intend to take you through as my modes of personal development.

To better understand this series, I will share them in Episodes namely;

📌Biological Background

📌Social Background
📌Emotional Background
📌Spiritual Background
📌Relationship
📌My personal Development journey
📌Success Stories, failures............and more

Wow, looks like I will be sharing too much🙊🙈. Well, the most interesting part of this story is that, my siblings and family members will get to read it too, and I think this is one of the things that shows the potency and validity of my story. Mind you, this is in no way trying to show my weaknesses, or how feeble or strong I've appeared over the years, but simply establishing a lifelong "Trust" between us, where you get to know that "where you're now, is just a step forward to what's ahead of you". 

Of course I'm still growing, and I will continually learn till I leave this surface, so this is a stage where we must pass through in life, nevertheless, I want you to as well the "potency in your story, which other needs to read and be inspired ".

BIOLOGICAL BACKGROUND


I'm sure you already know me,but just in case, permit me to reintroduce myself😘

I'm Juliet Chiamaka Ike. Judging from a medical report, my genotype is AA, and a blood group O. Knew of my my genotype since I was 12, my Dad told me and I believed him, though I didn't have any medical report to back it up.

Notwithstanding, the medical report from my University clinic seem to concur with it, not until I ran another test which confirmed its validity.

 Growing up, I was told by my Parent I was a sickler, so probably you're wondering how come, well I don't know either, I was told that during my weaning days, I took ill after my Mom introduced baby-friendly foods in replacement of breast milk. 

The result of this ailment ended in convulsion, which afterwards led them to "leaving a two straight marks on my face", as it was considered treatments.


The ME now😘
I use to be skinny due to the ailments, which my Mom resulted by feeding me with "fatty foods and giving me steamed meat and it's water to drink", the result of which resulted to my blumpiness years later.
I'm not so tall, neither short but average height (don't know the exact height tho😁), I weigh 45 to 50 on scale, and that's been my highest thus far. 

I have a round fatty face, thick cheeks, slightly disguised dimple😁, broad nose and a die-hard smile (I get compliments on that daily, so you might confirm that when we eventually meet😁). I have "thick legs and thighs (popularly called yam legs😁, though it's becoming tiny these days). I'm light skinned, I love taking care of my skin and so I don't joke with skin care, and more importantly my face. I'm not so a figure-eighted fellow (what they call hips😁😁), though I use to have one, not after so much stress I've been to lately; especially in the past two years, so don't except to see any. The favourite part of my body is my face and legs, for no just course, I pay lots of attention and treat these parts with caution.

SOCIAL/ EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND


I'm the last of seven children (four females and three males) to my parent; Mr and Mrs Marcellus Ike. Hails from Mgbidi in Awgu Local Government Area (LGA) of Enugu State, but was born and breed in ILe-Ife, Osun State. Simply put,  I'm Igbo by background, but due to my stay in the Western Part of my Country Nigeria, I could Speak and Yoruba language fluently, although the speaking aspect seem to have gone extinct after I relocated to Port Harcourt in 2013 (after my SSCE).

I've attended about six schools......oh wow! That's quite much I guess! All were in Osun State, except for my Tertiary Institution which was in Port Harcourt...So those of you who's been thinking I'd lived in Port Harcourt all my life, I hope this answers your question. Care me to tell you the names of my school🤔🤔🤔, will that even be necessary😁😁...okay let me share;

First was God's Gift Model School, All Glory Kiddies Academy, Ifelodun Community Primary School, Grace International School, Abike Obawole Model College (where I acquired my O level certificate) and University of Port Harcourt

I had a weird though fantastic school upbringing, I'd changed schools sometimes because of financial, moral and educational purposes but amidst all, I'm glad I embraced SANITY.


She's always a Babe❤

My Parent are not the cool headed type, so my Mom won't even take any failures from you, especially when you're not doing well in school, at some point my siblings and I had to take extra lessons at home, and to a great extent, it really helped.

At first, I was redundant in learning, but I was able to catch up letters and writing especially when I left the community primary school where I was almost turning a dullard (Even after taking the 3rd position in class, while skipping Primary 2 to 3).........shakes head😁. 

Miss Shalewa in Grace International School contributed in bringing back my dying brain especially when I remember her strokes hurts like injection, so I would almost read at home so I don't fail her questions. My first two terms in her, I took 9th & 5th positions respectively and to a great extent according to my Mom, I wasn't doing well...hay God!

I will be right back💃💃

This is quite a long read, and I want to draw the curtain here and continue in my next post!

No much lessons yet, but do not hesitate to drop a message for me in the comment😍😍

You're loved💋💋

Comments

  1. Very nice initiative.
    Congratulations ma... While reading,it feels as though it's a conversation with you. May God bless your oratory ability.

    It's great getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such an amazing comment, and thanks for reading❤

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and do leave a comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I JOURNEYED THROUGH PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT/BRANDING IN LOCKDOWN- Godwin Justina

LOCKUP SERIES (EPISODE 4) The outbreak of the pandemic/lockdown can be considered a blessing or a curse. While some rejoice, others weep; this is to tell you the level at which it affects individuals/groups differs. A lot of businesses had shut down, some have lost jobs, money, opportunities while some are gaining. It's no longer news to state that people are beginning to maximize the online space this season especially for profitable development......Life is unpredictable, it comes with lots of surprises and sometimes uncertainties. No wonder they say; "What is acceptable to one might not be accepted by others". We might pass through same experience but different lessons. If you've been following this series, you will realize I've been sharing stories of top influencers, and that of " Godwin Justina" is no exceptions. In case you're sipping from here for the first time, do take out time to read previous episodes for better understandin

HOW TO START BLOGGING FOR FREE- Juliet Ike

HOW MY BLOG TOPPED 100 PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT BLOGS ON FEEDSPOT WITHIN THREE MONTHS OF OPERATING (SPECIAL EPISODE) Look who is back here😍, your Teawoman of course. I' m pretty sure you are surprised to see this post because truly I wasn't done sharing stories on " Lockup Series", but w hen the thought of sharing this came, I just couldn't resist because I saw the need, so enjoy the READ!  One of the things most bloggers will never teach or tell you is " How to start ", especially those who are earning from it because truth is; there is competition in this market. What differentiates you is the " contents " you're able to put up on your blog.  To a large extent, they are not to blame because obviously what most persons seek if "Free Training" which you're likely never to get. It is believed that "free things are usually not appreciated" and this have proven to be true over the years. When I was about

MEET THE LADY WHO SERVES HER READERS TEA-Juliet Ike

                                  Welcome to my blog🤗🤗🌹 WHO I AM! Whoop! Whoop!! Whoop!!! Who is in for a story?  Well permit me to take you on a journey of a story untold🔍 Here she comes!  She is full of energy, gifted, passionate, and in her usual goal getter spirit and to crown it, she is obsessed about just what she does.  You can go ahead and name the other qualities she is made and stocked of ready to take you on a lifetime journey of stories never told before now. Here is all you have to do, just seat back relaxed and ready to be inspired and educated by her. Scene one  (Room set and furnished, door opened, curtain raised and she walks towards the dinning table, grabs a cup of tea nicely served, walks towards the couch, sits down, leg crossed even as she sips from the cup of tea)😚 (She sips again, takes off her spectacles so you could see life through her eyes as she talks and with a big smile holistically portraying her beautiful dent